Let's talk hiking bucket lists. You know -- the top five or so hikes that you'd do before any others? Mine are constantly changing, but I've got a few staples I really want to do. They are:
- Through-hike the Appalachian Trail with my boyfriend (Shhhh, Internet! He doesn't know about this yet!)
- Hike the John Muir Trail in California
- Hike/walk all of the Wales Coast Path (probably in pieces since it's so long)
- Hike somewhere in China (not entirely sure where yet)
- Hike the Wonderland Trail in Washington.
What's on your bucket list?
Photo © Lisa Maloney: Hiking in Alaska is totally bucket-list-worthy.